Hi,
    I bought a BB Torch 9800 yesterday, but I need to be able to read korean and japanese symbols and right now it's showing black squares instead of the actual letters. Is there anyway I can change that to the real symbols? I can't even read the e-mails my contacts send me right now. I also listen to music a lot and most of the songs I listen to are asian, so it would be really useful to know which is which.

I looked aroung on the forum and on internet but I did not understand a thing of what I found. I'm a total BB loser ^^' so please help me.

Thank you,
    Sedsake.
    07-22-11 10:45 PM
    Hi,
    I bought a BB Torch 9800 yesterday, but I need to be able to read korean and japanese symbols and right now it's showing black squares instead of the actual letters. Is there anyway I can change that to the real symbols? I can't even read the e-mails my contacts send me right now. I also listen to music a lot and most of the songs I listen to are asian, so it would be really useful to know which is which.

I looked aroung on the forum and on internet but I did not understand a thing of what I found. I'm a total BB loser ^^' so please help me.

Thank you,
    Sedsake.
    I'm no expert on this but try this link:

http://faceberry.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-add-east-asian-language-support_13.html?m=1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-11 11:04 PM
    You are talking about the keypad or the OS?
    07-24-11 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD