Fellow Torch Owners Can you help?

My keyboard dosnt light up. Luckily i know the keys because id be screwed when its dark and i get a text (using the screen keyboard isnt the point).

Is there a setting i have turned off? For the life of me i cant find it!

Hope you can help.

Cheers.
    04-12-11 04:27 AM
    Do you have a screen protector installed? That might be affecting the proximity sensor. Also, have you tried adjusting the display settings / backlight timers etc.. In the options menu?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 10:23 AM
    You can always try the Blackberry universal fix (The now famous Battery pull)
    04-12-11 11:14 AM
    Do you have a screen protector installed? That might be affecting the proximity sensor. Also, have you tried adjusting the display settings / backlight timers etc.. In the options menu?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This really helps.. Got the same problem and this helps me fixed it... Thanks!!
    05-14-13 08:45 PM
    I remember seein my keys light up befor, never payed attention to when, but for months now they dont light up at all. I cant see to type, as good as I think I am at typing tryin to send a txt msg in complete darkness proves im not that great at typing invisable keys using memory or skill. I concluded I have neither and its really annoying having to turn on a lamp or somethin jus to send a txt at nite. How do I make my keypad light up again.?
    07-29-15 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD