I have my Torch set up to my home wifi and can access the internet fine when home. But as soon as I leave and the signal goes to 3G, I often find I cannot access the internet anymore. If I click the browser button, nothing happens - doesn't open at all. The same if I hit URL links in Twitter, nothing happens. The only way I can seem to restart it, is pull the battery when home, get it to connect to wifi, then all fine again.

Am not having very much luck with UK Tmobile technical help and am wondering whether it is a problem with my phone set up or the Tmobile internet settings. (When I first had the Torch, I didn't have any of these problems).

Someone suggested that is was because I wasn't turning the wifi connection off everytime I left home? Do I really have to do this? And surely, if it didn't find a connection, wouldn't it use 3G and connect that way? Have it set for data roaming and automatic netweok selection and the signal is always strong?

Any advice or thoughts would be really appreciated. Will give me some ideas before I speak to Tmobile again.

Thanks
    03-03-11 03:59 PM
    Idk how it works for t-mobile but I had the same problem on atnt and I had to call them and resetup my bis account and atnt had to change my data plan also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 04:11 PM
    OK - Thanks. Will ask about that today.
    03-04-11 03:21 AM
    I've personally found that if you have/use twitter, you can follow @TmobileUKhelp and mention them in your question. They're very prompt to answer during business hours and very helpful. Never messed with their phone support, but whoever is behind the twitter account seems to know their stuff.
    03-04-11 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD