Is it ok if I never turn it off? Some people said it was ok and others told me that i had to turn it off everyday to keep it from freezing.
    09-24-10 01:19 PM
    No, you don't have to turn it off. If you do see some slow down in the device, simply do a battery pull - remove the battery for 15-20 seconds and reinstall it. You have no worries.

Enjoy your Torch!
    09-24-10 01:24 PM
    Is it ok if I never turn it off? Some people said it was ok and others told me that i had to turn it off everyday to keep it from freezing.
    I have had mine for about 1 month and have never had to turn my Torch off or pop out the battery. Sooooo much better than with my Storm as I had to do the battery "pop out reset" once per week. But I am just 1 of many of Torch users!!
    09-24-10 01:27 PM
    No, you don't have to turn it off. If you do see some slow down in the device, simply do a battery pull - remove the battery for 15-20 seconds and reinstall it. You have no worries.

Enjoy your Torch!
    Agreed.

Personally I dont do too many "battery pulls" and my device runs excellent.
    09-24-10 01:27 PM
    thanks guys for the help
    09-24-10 01:37 PM
    Ya the torch doesn't feel like it slows down like the tour i use to have. this ones a beast!
    09-27-10 09:34 AM
    I agree. It is a matter of personal preference and should not matter. I turn mine off wihile charging overnight, just my preference or habit.
    09-27-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD