finally after 1 week of ad and trying to sell it i just found a persone to buy my torch 9800 i had so many problem not back to my 9700 and maybe i will go for the iphone 4
    09-12-10 09:43 AM
    What problems and how much did you sell the torch for?
    09-12-10 09:52 AM
    Might have been better if you waited for Telus to release. Did you upgrade to .214?
    09-12-10 10:04 AM
    I actually hated the 9700 oddly enough but LOVE the Torch. Getting a 9700 last December made me switch to the iPhone and I was trapped by the pretty lmao. I haven't had any problems with my Torch, but I updated to .214 immediately yesterday. What problems were you having?
    09-12-10 10:04 AM
    I had the iphone 4 for 5 dias. God that was lame. I can't wait for the torch to come out here in Europe
    09-12-10 10:42 AM
    If you could explain what problem you had with the torch please do. Unless your just an apple lover who decided to spread a little hate around..?
    09-12-10 10:48 AM
    finally after 1 week of ad and trying to sell it i just found a persone to buy my torch 9800 i had so many problem not back to my 9700 and maybe i will go for the iphone 4
    Well the iPhone for has been great for millions so hopefully it has that same effect on you. I also love the 9700.....but i personally choose Apple. Love the simple interface and the sleek design. Yes i use a bumper to nulllify the obvious antenna problem which isn't a pain for me personally. The reason being is because i don't have to sacrifice the size of my iPhone 4 for an actual full body case.
    09-12-10 10:53 AM
    Weird that 3 minutes after you made this thread you posted this:

just got it thx its exacly what i was looking for
    Here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ho...9800-a-512846/
    09-12-10 02:27 PM
    Oh wow could it be true.
    09-12-10 02:49 PM
    Here a troll there a troll
    09-12-10 04:09 PM
    Might have been better if you waited for Telus to release. Did you upgrade to .214?
    I bought my Torch 1 1/2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if it has an updated download, .214, or is it still a non-official release?
    09-12-10 04:18 PM
    Weird that 3 minutes after you made this thread you posted this:

Here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ho...9800-a-512846/
    Oh oh......
    09-12-10 04:20 PM
    I bought my Torch 1 1/2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if it has an updated download, .214, or is it still a non-official release?
    It's still with .141. All torch that came out of the box have that original OS version. You need to do it yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 04:22 PM
    Hehe. Happens with every device. Lol.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 09-12-10 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Trolls aren't worth it.
    09-12-10 04:30 PM
    .214 has been heavily tested and everyone agrees it's great and a huge improvement. I've heard several people say they were thinking about returning the phone until they upgraded to .214.

You can always go back to .141 if you don't like it!

Check my signature for some links to a .214 discussion and an upgrade procedure and feel free to private message me if you run into any issues!
    09-12-10 05:16 PM
    .214 has been heavily tested and everyone agrees it's great and a huge improvement. I've heard several people say they were thinking about returning the phone until they upgraded to .214.

You can always go back to .141 if you don't like it!

Check my signature for some links to a .214 discussion and an upgrade procedure and feel free to private message me if you run into any issues!
    I totally agree with the first statement and on a off subject note. Dude your pic is awesome. I remember watching a documentary on SpikeTV on the Miami Hurricanes. It was awesome. The pistol down the tunnel so sick lo.
    09-12-10 07:27 PM
    Members who are still holding on upgrading to the .214, don't wait. The update is really great and smooth

09-12-10 07:30 PM
    I totally agree with the first statement and on a off subject note. Dude your pic is awesome. I remember watching a documentary on SpikeTV on the Miami Hurricanes. It was awesome. The pistol down the tunnel so sick lo.
    Thanks! Too bad we lost to Ohio State last night but Jacorry had a bad night and OSU was solid.

There is a store near UM campus called All Canes and they sell T-Shirts with "The U Invented Swagger" exactly like that.
    09-12-10 08:31 PM
    It is good you found your love in iphone..enjoy it. But it sounds like yet another thread started to get negative attention on Torch..

09-12-10 09:51 PM
    So?

09-12-10 10:21 PM
    Every where a troll troll
    09-12-10 10:28 PM
    i'm starting to believe in the rumor..
    that in the instructions for the iphone 4, there's a hidden message..
    written between charging the battery and connecting the iphone 4 to your PC/Mac
    and it goes this way
    " Start a membership at Crackberry.. Post threads at the Torch forum..it's part of the enjoyment of owning the BEST phone ever"
    09-13-10 12:11 AM
    i'm starting to believe in the rumor..
    that in the instructions for the iphone 4, there's a hidden message..
    written between charging the battery and connecting the iphone 4 to your PC/Mac
    and it goes this way
    " Start a membership at Crackberry.. Post threads at the Torch forum..it's part of the enjoyment of owning the BEST phone ever"
    There's probably an app for that...

09-13-10 12:21 AM
    I gotta agree with the OP. I had a Pearl, then 9000, then 9700, then Torch. I was a die hard Blackberry fan and and a die hard Apple hater.

I loved all my BB's, but I wasn't all that impressed with my Torch so I decided to try something different and traded it for an iPhone 4. I gotta say, I didn't know what I was missing until I got one. I love it. Do I miss my BB? Other than BBM.........no. I actually don't even miss the physical keyboard and I really thought I would. After using the touch screen keyboard on the iP4 for a bit, I am actually faster than I was on the BB physical keybard.
    09-13-10 12:25 AM
    I gotta agree with the OP. I had a Pearl, then 9000, then 9700, then Torch. I was a die hard Blackberry fan and and a die hard Apple hater.

I loved all my BB's, but I wasn't all that impressed with my Torch so I decided to try something different and traded it for an iPhone 4. I gotta say, I didn't know what I was missing until I got one. I love it. Do I miss my BB? Other than BBM.........no. I actually don't even miss the physical keyboard and I really thought I would. After using the touch screen keyboard on the iP4 for a bit, I am actually faster than I was on the BB physical keybard.
    Glad you're enjoying your iphone4 but their are plenty of people that I know are saying the same things except going the other way (iphone4 to Torch)
    09-13-10 01:35 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD