I have a 12:30 pm appointment tomorrow to go and pick up my Torch! I really wish I didn't have a meeting at 10 am or I would have been there when they opened.
    08-11-10 01:41 PM
    are you doing an upgrade or purchasing it retail ( no commitment)
    if so , how much?
    thanks!
    i got 4 reservations at my local best buy mobile
    08-11-10 01:52 PM
    Upgrade. It's the normal $199.
    08-11-10 01:57 PM
    Jealous..would have gotten mine tomorrow, but need to wait until Friday (even though I have mine reserved). The Best Buy in town isn't carrying the Torch, so I needed to go to the next closest one...which is further away, and unaccessible during a lunch break...then I have a birthday party tomorrow evening...grrrr....
    08-11-10 02:15 PM
    Jealous..would have gotten mine tomorrow, but need to wait until Friday (even though I have mine reserved). The Best Buy in town isn't carrying the Torch, so I needed to go to the next closest one...which is further away, and unaccessible during a lunch break...then I have a birthday party tomorrow evening...grrrr....
    Birthday party! Who schedules a birthday party on the date of the Tour launch? What is WRONG with people? And really, how close a friend/relative is this birthday person? Evaluate your priorities....
    j/k
    That really stinks.
    08-11-10 02:21 PM
    Birthday party! Who schedules a birthday party on the date of the Tour launch? What is WRONG with people? And really, how close a friend/relative is this birthday person? Evaluate your priorities....
    j/k
    That really stinks.
    One of my coworkers...but we're all more like brothers and sisters in my office...I know..how dare she have a party tomorrow night!
    08-11-10 02:38 PM
    One of my coworkers...but we're all more like brothers and sisters in my office...I know..how dare she have a party tomorrow night!
    That's a tough one, but I'd let her know that I'd be a lil late to the party. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD