Is it my blonde hair or is there not a link to the 9800 torch forum on there. I can not find it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 02:14 PM
    You are right. Select forums then you can select it.

FYI - they recently updated the CB mobile site (a few days ago) and it's awesome. You don't really need the launcher anymore. Just my opinion.
    02-25-11 02:16 PM
    You are right. Select forums then you can select it.

FYI - they recently updated the CB mobile site (a few days ago) and it's awesome. You don't really need the launcher anymore. Just my opinion.
    I clicked forums and I honestly don't see it. Ur right tho. After seeing the launcher I like site better. Ill just delete and stick to this. Thanks.

02-25-11 02:25 PM
    the launcher hasnt been updated in a long time. there are we forums now that dont appear in the launcher. its basically useless somewhat now. i deleted it.
    02-25-11 03:51 PM
    http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad

I think this is the link to the old launcher that you could actually change the color of the CB logo.

02-25-11 03:56 PM
    With OS6 you can also make shortcuts directly to whatever webpage you want on the home screen. So just make shortcuts to your favorite forms and you're good to go

02-25-11 06:11 PM
    The launcher was fun before the Torch and I also doubt that it will ever be updated to include all the latest devices.
    02-25-11 07:34 PM
    I use QL shortcuts

02-25-11 07:40 PM
    Is it my blonde hair or is there not a link to the 9800 torch forum on there. I can not find it!

The old launcher only last updated with the 9700. No love on updated devices. Use the home screen as mentioned above and jump right to it!
    02-25-11 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD