Just got the Torch, and now I'm thinking of returning it. Well, kind of. You see, it's rather new, and some of the features are kind of difficult to learn, and, well, I'm kinda an attention spounge, and it would do my ego good to have a dozen of you guys and gals try and talk me out of it....

Nawww. Just kidding.

Although I DID buy my Torch today at a stopover at the DFW airport. Went to the nearby mall in Grapevine TX to find one. Ended up buying the last one at the Bestbuy....darn thing had been opened and had fingerprints on it. But, I live in Mexico and had no other option but to buy that one. Then, went to the accessory shop in the food court and had it unlocked for $30. After a short six hours, I KNOW I could never work with a phone without a keyboard - can't get two words in a row correct typing on glass!

Okay....now the meat of my post.

***TRUE STORY ALERT***

She was beautiful. Brown hair, blue eyes. Weight proportional to height. Even, dare I say, well toned.....and she just kept looking at me. I'd look away, and throught my perifial(sp?) visiion, could see her staring. -I'd glance in her direction, and she'd avert her gaze, but only for a moment.

I was in love....okay, maybe not love, but serious like. Like at first sight. Here we were, two nameless strangers, passing the time away in a crowded airport, and we had eyes - just for each other.

Then, finally, she stood up. Smiled, the biggest, happiest smile I'd seen all year....and she started walking towards me. My heartbeat quickened, my palms got all sweaty, as I meekly smiled back.

'Is that the new Blackberry?' She asked.

I. Was. Crushed. It wasn't me, and my strikingly average looks that entranced her. It was my phone. That's all she wanted. I felt so.....so....happy to say, 'Yes ma'am, it is. Wanna look?' Well she did. She thanked me and then left my world, just as quick as she had entered.

I am not wiping my phone off anytime soon...
    09-01-10 09:31 PM
    Last sentence made the thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 09:37 PM
    you should have paid for an "opened item" at best buy.. that's 10% less than the original price if it was opened previously..
    now to the rest of the story.. good for you.. but BETTER if you got her number..
    then it's a BBM Love story waiting to happen
    09-01-10 09:42 PM
    Nothing like a good phone sex story to start to morning. Did you check to see if she put her info into your contacts, that's movie material!
    09-02-10 05:54 AM
    There's not much to top that story...although if it happened once, it could happen again...what about the Torch would you need to know to convince you to keep it..please be aware that there have been a number of similar posts of OP's who have had the Torch only for a short time and are notifying the rest of the world about their buyers remorse without thoroughly working through their issues. If they have really tried and don't like the device, then that's fine.
    09-02-10 06:32 AM
    LOL! Great story
    09-02-10 06:37 AM
    There's not much to top that story...although if it happened once, it could happen again...what about the Torch would you need to know to convince you to keep it..please be aware that there have been a number of similar posts of OP's who have had the Torch only for a short time and are notifying the rest of the world about their buyers remorse without thoroughly working through their issues. If they have really tried and don't like the device, then that's fine.
    Honestly....just kidding with the start of the post....

I LOVE my Torch....Need. To. Get. Back. To. Work.....but....It's just so fun to play with. Better than discovering a whole bunch of new things when you buy a new car.
    09-02-10 01:11 PM
    That was funny, a very nice story, I liked it....You have a nice day..
    09-02-10 03:15 PM
    I am not wiping my phone off anytime soon...
    LoL

09-02-10 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD