I used trackIT: Custom Edition to create two tables - one for movies (we have over 600 DVD's) and one for books (I have over 200 research books).

If you're considering this application through app store, aside from the good things the program does, there are two major design flaws you should be aware of:

1. You can't save your data to a SD card and
    2. While you can export data to the SD card, there is no import function

Why do I bring these up? I did my OS upgrade today on my Torch and when it was finished, the data for all other applications (checklists, expense reports, etc.) was ok, i.e. it was there except for this program. All the data was gone. I have 158 backups through BlackBerry Desktop and tried 10 of them and was never able to restore the data. Over 800 records gone.

If you purchase this program and store information that is important and you have a lot of information then be prepared to reenter it at some point in the future.
    Regards,

Nicholas.
    04-16-11 06:54 PM
    Further investigation shows that out of the over 150 backups, some DO include 'trackIT: Customer Edition' under 'Select device data and settings'. In fact, there were 20 such backups with the latest being 12/8/2010. Thus, regardless of the software you use, I recommend checking the 'Select device data and settings' following a backup to ensure your data is backed up.
    04-19-11 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD