hey guys.
    So this is my issue.
    When i recive a text message,and i reply,i get out of that screen.a new text message comes in from the same person,i go in to see what it says and it brings me back up to a conversation that took place hours ago or days,so i always have to scroll down in order to find that new message.
    <kind of annoying.
    Anyone have similar issues?

TIA
    01-19-11 05:09 PM
    happens to me as well i just delete the convo and send a a whole new tex message so its a clean slate
    01-19-11 05:26 PM
    i really dont wanna delete message history...is there a fix for this?
    01-19-11 05:29 PM
    Yeah. Hopefully they fix this soon. Very frustrating

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 05:29 PM
    no fix. It's been a bug in OS6. It happens after threaded conversations with any one contact get beyond xxx amount of lines (I'm not sure how many). If you delete the convo, it'll go back to opening at the bottom, until the convo gets too big again.
    01-20-11 07:58 AM
    no fix. It's been a bug in OS6. It happens after threaded conversations with any one contact get beyond xxx amount of lines (I'm not sure how many). If you delete the convo, it'll go back to opening at the bottom, until the convo gets too big again.
    Like he said, this is a known glitch

01-20-11 08:17 AM
    Until it's fixed, you can click in the reply box and scroll up. That'll bring you to the newest message.

01-20-11 08:37 AM
    I have the same problem. Very annoying. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner than later!

01-20-11 10:01 AM
    Thanx Guys!
    01-20-11 01:48 PM
    I'm glad someone asked. I was wondering about it also.
    01-20-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD