This was minor issue and I thought I could deal with it, but it's becoming increasingly annoying for me.

When I enter agenda mode in the calendar, for some reason it skips ahead a couple of weeks (to Tuesday, May 10, 2011). When I press 'Go to Today', it does, but a split second later it goes back to May 10.

I also noticed that when my screen turns off (standby) and I turn it back on, it automatically goes back to the correct date.

Does anyone have this issue? If so, any ideas on how to resolve it?

Thanks for any help.
    03-25-11 07:56 PM
    it works just fine for me... hope you can fix it.
    03-25-11 08:05 PM
    That's weird...what version of the OS are you running?
    03-25-11 08:16 PM
    I believe it's the latest version - v6.0.0.448
    03-25-11 11:12 PM
    I have never seen this bug but I did not run 448 very long. 450 and 486 are what I am running now.
    03-26-11 01:33 AM
    So you think this is something that might fix itself if I upgrade my OS?
    03-26-11 08:25 AM
    03-26-11 08:57 AM
    Thanks a lot - it seems I have to have 'show free time' enabled for agenda mode. Hopefully with the next OS, the problem will go away.
    03-26-11 09:16 AM
    Try backing up ur calendar, delete all entries via DM then reboot the phone then restore ur entries. Could be a glitch somewhere in the importance or coming up meetings associated with the up coming time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 02:44 PM
    This was minor issue and I thought I could deal with it, but it's becoming increasingly annoying for me.

When I enter agenda mode in the calendar, for some reason it skips ahead a couple of weeks (to Tuesday, May 10, 2011). When I press 'Go to Today', it does, but a split second later it goes back to May 10.

I also noticed that when my screen turns off (standby) and I turn it back on, it automatically goes back to the correct date.

Does anyone have this issue? If so, any ideas on how to resolve it?

Thanks for any help.
    Are you saying that it skips ahead two weeks even though you have appointments prior to that? If this is what's happening then we need to figure out the problem.
    Or is it skipping to your next appointment that you have (which is two weeks from now)? If it is skipping ahead to the next actual appointment, then it is doing exactly as it should in agenda view!!!Please clarify before getting potentially bad advise about the OS.
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-27-11 at 07:55 AM.
    03-26-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD