Okay I should have the dim feature in place in like 30 minutes. I usually upload beta versions every hour or so. So when you're bored feel free to check the link and see if it's updated. =)

Thanks for your help so far. I usually try to avoid Miami fans lol. I'm a gator fan myself
    Ok it's 1:20AM so I may be going to bed soon but I'll check it out in the morning and give feedback.

I'm a part-time Gator fan as well - my father went to UF and was a backup offensive lineman in the early 60's lol. Growing up in Miami and getting my BBA and MBA from UM definitely causes me to bleed orange and green though!

Tough night for you guys but I'd say the last few years have been plenty good for Gator fans! Watch out for my Canes though if Jacorry Harris stops throwing ridiculous interceptions!
    10-03-10 12:24 AM
    Ok it's 1:20AM so I may be going to bed soon but I'll check it out in the morning and give feedback.

I'm a part-time Gator fan as well - my father went to UF and was a backup offensive lineman in the early 60's lol. Growing up in Miami and getting my BBA and MBA from UM definitely causes me to bleed orange and green though!

Tough night for you guys but I'd say the last few years have been plenty good for Gator fans! Watch out for my Canes though if Jacorry Harris stops throwing ridiculous interceptions!
    Alright I will try and get a new beta out before the morning. It must be hard to be half and half between rival schools. That's cool though the best of both worlds. Tonight was a tough loss, but we've had a good run. It's like a billionaire complaining that he lost 100,000$. While it may suck at first in the big picture I'm happy with 2 championships =)
    10-03-10 12:31 AM
    Hey if you want another beta tester, you got one right here. I just got stormslider and it works well for a free app, but I'm curious to see how yours works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 01:32 AM
    Can't access the system folder to change the wallpaper.

10-03-10 01:32 AM
    Hey if you want another beta tester, you got one right here. I just got stormslider and it works well for a free app, but I'm curious to see how yours works.

StormSlider is actually the same as BerrySlider. Before I created the app for all blackberry devices it was only available on the storm. Once I created it for all the BB's I changed the name to BerrySlider =)
    10-03-10 01:48 AM
    If you still need some help I am willing to do some beta testing.
    10-03-10 01:58 AM
    available if u still need help
    10-03-10 02:52 AM
    happy to test

uk blackberry torch user
    10-03-10 03:21 AM
    Can't access the system folder to change the wallpaper.
    Same here - when selecting system it pops up an error:
    Unable to open folder. net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExceptio n

Also, when I selected a wallpaper from my MicroSD card it did not prompt me to save it when I backed out to the main options screen. I had to go back in, select it again and manually save using the menu/save.
    10-03-10 09:01 AM
    Received message about new update and downloaded to new version. Now the "click" sound has disappeared. Tried downloading again...still nothing.
    10-03-10 12:56 PM
    Received message about new update and downloaded to new version. Now the "click" sound has disappeared. Tried downloading again...still nothing.
    Click sound still works for me on latest beta. Try going into options and turning it off - then save - exit - then go back in and turn it back on.
    10-03-10 01:00 PM
    I tried that before I did a second download. Didn't work. Any other suggestions? I have a Storm 9530.
    10-03-10 01:18 PM
    Maybe it's a bug - if reinstall and that trick didn't work we'll have to wait for dmglakewood to take a look at it.
    10-03-10 08:21 PM
    I've recently redone the code for my app BerrySlider. I'm looking for a few beta testes who will be up for a few hours and willing to download the app. I will need a few people who can provide me with feedback, so someone that knows a little bit about their device. If you're interested please post it in this thread.
    Thanks
    Hey brother is this app still in beta? I noticed on your Berryslider link it list os 6.0 touch. I'm looking for a slider with a touch pad password unlocker. A pattern unlockerlike on the iphone would be cool. Is this already on the table or in the works? Any time you need a tester holler at me. That's rifht up my alley.
    You reckon we'll get a rematch in ATL? I can't believe Urban tried rhat jump pass. I don't understand why we didn't cover the edges. If a tailback can't get thru the middle you know they going to sweep to outside. That's right I bleed blue and organge. Go_Gators
    10-04-10 01:00 AM
    If you still have need for testers I'm more than willing to help.
    10-04-10 01:27 AM
    One bug and a possible bug that I am investigating:

1) When BerrySlider is on, it stops the popup when it's plugged into a computer - the one that lets you decide "USB Drive", "Media Sync" or "Charge Only". You have to slide to unlock BerrySlider and then plug it in.

2) I don't know if this is on BerrySlider but it's the first time I've ever had this happen - suddenly yesterday I noticed that all of my custom alert profiles have been replaced by defaults. The alerts are still the same for each individual item - i.e. phone call, email, sms etc. - same alerts - but the profiles themselves are gone (except normal) and the ones I've deleted like LOUD are back.

I'm going to restore the profiles from a backup and then uninstall and reinstall BerrySlider to try and reproduce it...
    10-04-10 06:15 AM
    id be willing to help too! I love this app!
    10-04-10 12:22 PM
    I think I would use berryslider if it showed bbm's I bought both but I use pattern lock since it shows bbm and uses the lock button maybe you should make that a next update!!

10-04-10 01:11 PM
    I'm hopeful the new version will ease off on the battery drain. It's pretty severe.
    10-04-10 03:04 PM
    Doesn't seem like there is any battery drain - and he specifically said the new version would be better with the battery.

He has already released it and has been posting in this thread for the last few days:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...unlock-169483/

I think he is done beta testing as he has not been posting here.
    10-04-10 07:42 PM
    Great, now I just have to wait a good two weeks for App World to approve the upgrade.

10-04-10 08:20 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD