Ok here's my problem about a month ago my brother's computer crashed he believes that a virus spread from his computer to mine. I noticed that after I synced my 9800 a few days later that my pictures on my phone started to appear on my google account. I know it's not a blackberry account but it keeps adding photos or screeen shots that I didn't take are not mine. I've changed my google password twice that is linked to my blackberry and it still is happening. Any suggestions would be welcome I've heard from friends that tell me to install a new OS on my computer and format my drive to run a scan or stuff I just need to figure out how to stop it.
    10-02-11 04:49 PM
    Maybe Google+ account was set to upload pics on taken..if you have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-11 04:59 PM
    Yes it was setup for that originally but the problem is that these pictures are not mine. They are of people I've never seen before I don't recognize any of them and yet they are appearing on my account under mobile uploads in my drop box. And it's sent from my blackberry. When I look at the phone it shows the an upload occurred. So it's very creepy I think someone has control of my phone even when I turn the dang thing off hoping that willl help only to find as my phone boots it shows the upload very irritating.
    10-02-11 05:09 PM
    i think your keyboard was hunted.
    Try to change your passwords from your friend's PC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-11 05:20 PM
    That doesn't sound good to have ur pics sync like that when u didn't even do it.. That is like lack of privacy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-11 07:10 PM
    Ok here's my problem about a month ago my brother's computer crashed he believes that a virus spread from his computer to mine. I noticed that after I synced my 9800 a few days later that my pictures on my phone started to appear on my google account. I know it's not a blackberry account but it keeps adding photos or screeen shots that I didn't take are not mine. I've changed my google password twice that is linked to my blackberry and it still is happening. Any suggestions would be welcome I've heard from friends that tell me to install a new OS on my computer and format my drive to run a scan or stuff I just need to figure out how to stop it.
    Is it possible that your Google account has been compromised in some way? But the first thing you need to do is scan your computer for mal-ware and viruses. If it is fine, then you might want to do a security wipe of your phone and restore it through DM. Then see if your phone has the same problem.
    10-03-11 09:31 AM
    ...But the first thing you need to do is scan your computer for mal-ware and viruses.
    Agreed. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and SUPERAntiSpyware are two free scanners you can download to check your system for spyware. My IS department used both of these after my work laptop got infected.
    10-03-11 09:41 AM
    I agree with running a scan and downloading the tools for the removal of malware and stuff my problem now is my computer won't let me download any thing it shows it's ready to download but it freezes and won't let me do it. Even when I connect my bb it won't let my bb desktop softwear start it. So yeah my system is compromized this stinks. I appreciate everyone's responses ya'll have been very helpful I'll give an update when I get it fixed.
    10-03-11 06:14 PM
    Boot your computer in safe mode with networking enabled. You should then be able to run an online scanner such as bitdefender's online scanner.

But... You may be looking at backing up your important files on your computer, then performing a factory reset or reloading your comouter's OS. Once that's done, back up your device data, then perform a factory reset on your BlackBerry as well. Now you can start from scratch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD