hi i need help with my email setup when i go to set it up it goes directly to enterprise account activation. it doesn't even give me the choice to set up hotmail. i was wondering if this is a glitch or if its the fact i dont have a data plan i would really like some help on this thanks.o
    02-28-11 04:21 PM
    Its the fact you don't have a data plan. You require a Blackberry data plan in order to have access to email, facbook, twitter, BBM and pretty much all core BB apps
    02-28-11 04:27 PM
    umm ok but i have bbm and facebook not the app but the browser and is there anyway around it
    02-28-11 05:04 PM
    No, there is no work around to get it to work as all emails goes through RIM servers via BIS. If you dont have a Blackberry data plan you won't get access to BIS at all.

As well the Blackberry will show BBM but if you invite someone it will just stay pending. Browser shouldn't work although there has been word that you can use Opera or Bolt to browse the internet. You can possibly use Bolt or Opera to access the web and just access your email from the web
    02-28-11 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD