Ok i just saw the bbsak and then try to follow. Before my os is bundle 6.0 2467 i downloaded my sOftware in blackberry then select the local 2467 and installed but i saw version 666 they said its better. So i installed it on my pc. So i have 2467 and 666. My 666 version is from smart hk vodafone. The latest in my local is 2467. Then i followed bbsak tut wiping backuping. Then i deleted the vendor. Xml. When im in process of restoring in bbsak i loaded the 666 and theni dont have any sOftware to install its blank. Also i tried loader in apploader folder its same no os to install to select. And now im stuck in error 507. Help me please. Im talking about the no os software is inside the apploader process but i can select the os which to load. Thanks in advance
    12-06-11 05:10 AM
    also in communication i sitll saw my pin so i think its not nuked/bricked
    12-06-11 05:31 AM
    hi guys ok i uninstalled my local os 2467 and the 666. And now i installed my local 2467 again guys. So now im in the process of installing again. My problem now is how to install the 666 again should i use the bbsakand uninstall the 2467 first on my pc?

im in rebooting process now.Take note my 2467 is my local and then the 666 is from HK. Also does installing new os is better to wipe the currently OS or just install the new OS?
    Last edited by miedy12; 12-06-11 at 05:46 AM.
    12-06-11 05:42 AM
    1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
    2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Vista/Win7 users: In the apploader folder, simply click on "Compatibility files" to see the actual Vendor.xml file. Once you've got that - simply delete the vendor.xml file there (even if you've deleted or think you've deleted it in the folder previously) and voila, it will allow you to update to the newly installed OS!
    3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

i followed this process but after that the loader is finding or need the application loader .alx .ali file something like that
    12-06-11 06:26 AM

help why my loader is like that i cant choose or no application shows

plss help me plss look at the picture thanks
    12-06-11 06:41 AM
    Okay newbie.....first thing is to learn how to spell 50% of the words correctly in your post. Next, as you are a newbie, try learning a bit about what you just bought before you start as your first mission to update an OS without having a clue as to what you are doing. Something about asking BEFORE you attempt what is always a problematic thing to do, even for those with years of experience. Something almost ALWAYS goes awry with OS updates even under the best of circumstances.

Nah, nevermind, much easier to screw it up and post the question after the damage is done.

Ok i just saw the bbsak and then try to follow. Before my os is bundle 6.0 2467 i downloaded my sOftware in blackberry then select the local 2467 and installed but i saw version 666 they said its better. So i installed it on my pc. So i have 2467 and 666. My 666 version is from smart hk vodafone. The latest in my local is 2467. Then i followed bbsak tut wiping backuping. Then i deleted the vendor. Xml. When im in process of restoring in bbsak i loaded the 666 and theni dont have any sOftware to install its blank. Also i tried loader in apploader folder its same no os to install to select. And now im stuck in error 507. Help me please. Im talking about the no os software is inside the apploader process but i can select the os which to load. Thanks in advance
    12-06-11 06:56 AM
    yes im newbie but not totally im just asking specific question. Did you see my attached picture? Thats my problem right now i cant load os using loader.exe inside appLoader. Do you have any idea about that? Sorry about my spelling because im not American. TIA
    12-06-11 07:08 AM
    and im just succesfully loaded my local OS on my phone.im just asking the other OS to load deleting the vendor.xml but i cant do it properly.
    12-06-11 07:13 AM
    well i got it now i just reinstalled the desktop software
    12-06-11 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD