Basically I use to have a blackberry storm and...i think I would have like it if I had verizon and could have actually used any of the data features. Now that I have my torch through att I love owning a blackberry I love the keyboard and I also love the touchscreen and os6...its mind boggling after I got my iphone 3g I thought man I love this but then I saw the torch for 10$ on the atnt website and I was like I have to have it and now that I do I definetily don't regret it I will never go back to the iphone....ever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 09:37 PM
    Thats great, enjoy the torch

02-19-11 10:12 PM
    Have fun with your new Torch! At one point I thought of getting the Storm unlocked to AT&T but it wasn't worth it.
    02-19-11 10:18 PM
    You lucky dog. You really scored your Torch for $10.

02-19-11 11:32 PM
    Congrats, enjoy your torch, it's a lovely piece of kit !

02-20-11 03:08 AM
    Just upgraded to the Torch today. i have to admit, although i'm not a fan of the touchscreen, i agree i should force myself into the civilized future. lol.

02-20-11 03:27 AM
    Glad to hear you've found your joy with the Torch. It's a great phone that I've had no issues with at all.
    Enjoy it!

02-20-11 06:03 AM
    Glad to hear that people are loving the torch, iphones are nice but I feel like they are more for games then function

Last edited by kevykett; 02-20-11 at 09:16 AM.
    02-20-11 08:15 AM
    I love my Torch too! I as well had an iPhone3G which I didn't really enjoy. But I'm addicted to my BlackBerry now that I have the Torch.
    02-20-11 08:31 AM
    I feel the same way! I got my torch free from best buy and I never thought I'd switch from the iphone but here I am, happier than ever!

02-20-11 09:09 AM
    I have both a Torch and an iPhone 3G..I'm loving them both..its like the best of both worlds!

02-20-11 09:22 AM
    I am also a former iphone user who made the switch back in September (got the 8520 and then bought the Torch two months later) I love this phone strangly a tiny bit more than my iphone.

02-20-11 09:31 AM
    I also love my Torch.. I have been using the 8900 curve for the past year and liked it, but this new phone is great.. I had a problem last week with it locking up and running all of the time but I got it switched out and we are up and running even better..
    02-20-11 10:59 AM
    Congrats your new torch! I haven't regretted mine since I got it when it first came out. I went from the 9700 to the torch and totally love the os6. Touchscreens aren't my best friend, so i'm so happy it has the keyboard too
    02-20-11 08:00 PM
    Enjoy your Torch. I've had mine for 6 weeks now and I think it's the best phone I've ever had. I really liked my Bold 9000, but I got that from ebay without a BB dataplan. The Torch-and OS 6-have opened up a whole new BlackBerry experience.
    02-20-11 09:26 PM
    Love mine too. Considering selling my iPhone 4, as a matter of fact.
    02-20-11 10:21 PM
    Love mine too. Considering selling my iPhone 4, as a matter of fact.
    OMG....that's being rotten to the core.
    02-20-11 10:48 PM
    I am 36 years old. Waiting for my new Torch to arrive is magnanimously similar to childhood antics of anticipation 4 days before Christmas! Lol. I think I've visited nearly all the sites with the word "Torch" in it. Lol.

02-21-11 07:58 AM
    I am 36 years old. Waiting for my new Torch to arrive is magnanimously similar to childhood antics of anticipation 4 days before Christmas! Lol. I think I've visited nearly all the sites with the word "Torch" in it. Lol.

You will love it even more when you take your new Torch and upload the newest OS and see how snappy it runs. Love mine as well. Its the gift that keeps on giving even if you didn't get it for Christmas.
    02-21-11 09:50 AM

Haha, this is priceless and exactly how I feel at the moment...
    02-21-11 11:00 AM
    I had the BB 8900 when all my friends starting getting the torch. I loved my phone and I thought touch screens were useless for typing (iphone). Now I have had my Torch for two months and I absolutely love it. I barely pull out the keyboard anymore! And now that there are so many themes out for it, it's like it's christmas time everytime I log in to CB. Props to the Crackberry team and all the themes that call CB home!

02-21-11 01:14 PM
    I love my Torch but the only thing I am not happy with is browser... I also use iphone's Safari and its way better..... Otherwise, I am very happy with Torch and since this is my first BB I think it's not gonna be last one for sure :thumbsup:
    02-21-11 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD