I just got the pink/black otterbox case and I must say, I LOVE this phone! It's exactly what I need (bbm, mp3 player, email, tfln, touch cube (i am obsessed), internet) and my boyfriend cannot get me to put the thing down. I very much enjoy having the option of touch and the trackpad. I've adjusted well (i think) and am much faster navigating the phone than with my 9700. I got the phone a month after release but was debating it every day that it was out. Finally my boyfriend said 'it is everything you want, who cares what RIM comes out with later, if this has what you want, get it' so i did! Just my thoughts on the phone. Take care everyone!
    09-15-10 10:55 PM
    Congrats, but that means you gotta update your sig, and your current phone :P
    09-15-10 11:28 PM
    I can't wait... I want this phone now :P...
    09-16-10 04:03 AM
    the TORCH is awesome... just came from vzw to Att and I don't regret the switch (affordable) plus I actually get the surf the web and talk at the same time with or without wifi woohoooooo!

Welcome to the club
    09-16-10 10:36 AM
    this is not making it easy

stupid telus and not putting it out today like the original rumors suggested
    09-16-10 11:03 AM
    Oops sorry Canadians, keep holding out! It's worth it!!
    09-16-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD