6th Day with the 9800.

Overall Thumbs Up.

I like:

Just like Kevin said, for a BB user this is a progression of the system. Very easy to hit the ground running. As I use the phone more I learn and see the additions and improvement in 6.0 and the touch interface.
    For example: Just hit the green button and the key pad comes up. At the top of the key pad on the touch screen there are three touch buttons. One is the call log the other is a button for contacts.
    I love that I can use the scroll pad. All my learned BB steps can still be done with the pad. Also this is very handy in the browser. You know how sometimes it is hard to hit links on some web pages with a touch screen? No problem just use the touch pad.

I think this phone is fast. I feel it is peppy. No complaints on speed here.

My apps are working great. Berry Weather, Berry Buzz, Flashlight, Google Maps, PDF to go. All good

I am enjoying the screen. I feel it is fine. I really wanted a screen larger than the 9000 and the 9700.

I am a business user who at times needs a larger screen than on a standard BB to browse the web. I need a good email and text phone. This is it. I can type so fast on the key board. Much faster than on a touch screen. Much faster than on the Android key boards.

I am happy.
    08-17-10 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD