Is anyone having data connection plan errors with their new Torch when it is not on wifi? I live in San Diego and now I am on my 3rd Torch because of this issue....
    08-20-10 11:34 PM
    Not having any issues here with mine. Might want to get with AT&T to figure out what the issue is. I wouldn't leave the store till it was working on the network data. On my second and had it for a week now no issues. Good luck.
    08-21-10 12:09 AM
    i had that issues, and realized that it became a problem due to a data transfer, not sure which item out of the bunch caused it, but i just wiped and imported contacts and set everything else manually, no problems since (except memory usage and stinking hourglass)

love the phone none the less
    08-21-10 10:52 AM
    i had that issues, and realized that it became a problem due to a data transfer, not sure which item out of the bunch caused it, but i just wiped and imported contacts and set everything else manually, no problems since (except memory usage and stinking hourglass)

love the phone none the less
    08-21-10 10:53 AM
    I get them a few times too. I just figured it was an AT&T thing since I came from Verizon where 3G coverage was better IMO. It would tell me I had connection issues and to try again later, but moving to a different area I at least got EDGE connection to browse. Not sure if this is the same problem you are having or not though. Just a question for anyone who knows, but is AT&T 3G coverage usually spotty like on and off like I get?
    08-21-10 10:58 AM
    Same problem, when I'm on WiFi everything is ok,
    on 3G: BIS,IM,Mail is not working. I'm going to At&t for change device.
    08-21-10 08:34 PM
    There's a thread around here regarding the issue, as several people are having it. Do a search for "BIS Not Working".

As for 3G coverage, mine is excellent where I am (major city). I think it depends on where you live.
    08-21-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD