Hey Crackberry Gang,

So I have searched high and low, and cannot find a conclusive answer or solution...

Do here's what I am trying to do. I have a Blackberry Torch with a dataplan / BIS etc.. works great and i love it!

I also have an iPhone 3GS. I am using it with just a voice plan as i can use Wifi for most things on it...

Telus just ran an ad on TV that claimed to let you share data on 2 devices for no extra fees.. apparently there's more to the story...

As the torch cannot be used as a wifi hotspot, in order to share my data, i would have to use my torch as a modem...

Long story short, i am wondering how i can connect the iPhone to the BB by either wifi, or over bluetooth... This way the iphone would be fully finctional when in a wifi hotspot, or within bluetooth range of my torch..

any ideas would be greatly appreciated. TIA
    05-04-11 07:23 PM
    05-04-11 07:33 PM
    OUTSTANDING!

Thank You Deathcommand... A little tricky @ first, but very through walkthrough, and got it working...

Much appreciated

Thanks Again (button pressed )
    05-04-11 08:12 PM
    OUTSTANDING!

Thank You Deathcommand... A little tricky @ first, but very through walkthrough, and got it working...

Much appreciated

Thanks Again (button pressed )
    Thank him as well!

And you're welcome.

I am tryer of everything so I remember doing this.. Until sprint killed tethering.
    05-04-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD