Alright. So, I've got this habit about saving documents, stories and stuff to .txt files so that I can read them should they disappear and so that I can read them offline. Which is why I am asking. Is there anything like a reader I can download to read them directly? Right now, I go onto the media card to open them, but I'd like something like a reader to read them. Any help is appreciated. It's a BlackBerry Torch 9800 which is unlocked, if that matters.
    06-17-12 12:13 PM
    To read what directly?

DOCS2GO should be able to open MS Office files without conversion to TXT first. It does have problems with heavily formatted files and animation.

I can open TXT files but admittedly, I don't have many and they are pretty short.

What file formats are the original documents, stories and stuff in?
    06-17-12 12:54 PM
    On my Android phone I had this Offline Browser enabling me to read stuff I'd saved in txt files, kind of like an ebook reader. I can open TXT files fine, but I'd like to know if there's an actual reader for it.

No, the files are saved in the TXT format since I haven't done anything with them except moving the SD card from one phone to another.
    06-18-12 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD