I feel like an ***** but after 2 years of using my Storm 1 I got a torch and have not yet consistently figured out how to select icons on the screen. I can point at them and they highlight but its not apparent to me how I can "click" on them to launch them like I could on the storm. I notice I can double click but that seems rather stupid. I've resorted to using the trackpad (which I LOVE having after fussing around for years on the storm trying to get fine with my thick fingers). Help!
    10-14-10 12:01 AM
    Touch them just once ... Touch and release
    10-14-10 12:10 AM
    Yeah, just a quick tap to launch. Slightly longer hold and you'll highlight, and a long hold will bring up the little quick launch, giving you the options of switch app, delete, move, move to folder, etc. etc.
    10-14-10 12:24 AM
    Yeah, just a quick tap to launch. Slightly longer hold and you'll highlight, and a long hold will bring up the little quick launch, giving you the options of switch app, delete, move, move to folder, etc. etc.
    Gotta love the quicklaunch menu.

I find that sometimes the icons dont recognize my touch until I use a larger area of my finger as opposed to the tip.
    10-14-10 12:41 AM
    Thanks guys. This am I guess I'm a bit more awake and I've noticed that it's a VERY quick tap that will launch an application. My tap interval is set to the same settings I had on the storm so I guess that's a might quick for the Torch. I'll wind that back a smidge.
    10-14-10 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD