Well I didnt mean to hide some of my pictures. I CAN'T GET THEM BACK!! I have tried everything, and nothing is working for me.
    06-08-11 08:37 PM
    06-08-11 08:57 PM
    I'm noticing the same thing since i updated to the latest official os. There used to be an option to explore when you highlighted the pictures icon and could go through the menu to the pics and then click the bb button and click on show hidden. That explore option is no longer to be found that i can see. Which really sucks cause i have pics i'd like to get access to as well. Any help????
    06-08-11 08:58 PM
    Are your menu options or short or full?
    06-08-11 09:01 PM
    I'm noticing the same thing since i updated to the latest official os. There used to be an option to explore when you highlighted the pictures icon and could go through the menu to the pics and then click the bb button and click on show hidden. That explore option is no longer to be found that i can see. Which really sucks cause i have pics i'd like to get access to as well. Any help????
    Go to your "Files" icon, it looks like a filing cabinet. Same steps once you click on that.
    gr8brwneyes and cltatum like this.
    06-08-11 09:01 PM
    I never thought of that... you are awesome thank you so so much!!!!
    06-08-11 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD