Is it possible to hide the Picture Library folder?
    Also, is it possible to add Video folders? I dont not like a constant list of video's
    11-28-10 03:27 PM
    Can someone tell me how to get the menu up to hide unsed icons ? Normally it would be the Bberry key and then that would bring up a side menu to hide or show all icons. Also, the same menu would have move icons to a new folder etc. I can't get to that familiar menu from the home screen...jeez. I also cannot get to my applications in Options where it shows all apps on board both core(native) and third party. ????help would be appreciated.
    11-28-10 07:59 PM
    Is it possible to hide the Picture Library folder?
    Also, is it possible to add Video folders? I dont not like a constant list of video's
    As far as hiding the picture library folder goes, there are 3rd party apps that can be used for hiding folders and apps, don't know if they will actually hide that folder though since it's a default folder for the OS.
    From my experience making folders for videos makes no difference, it seems to just scan for videos in all folders and make one giant list.

@ denniscolligan1, try starting your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's.
    11-29-10 07:45 PM
    I was in my picture folder and was in properties and hit hidden on one of my folders, how do i bring them back.
    11-30-10 08:35 AM
    I was in my picture folder and was in properties and hit hidden on one of my folders, how do i bring them back.
    In your Media home folder click the BB/menu button. Select Explore, once it opens hit the BB/menu button again and select 'Show Hidden'. Browse to where your hidden pictures are located, go to properties and uncheck Hidden.
    12-01-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD