Hi, my name is tumblingdice03 and I'm an addict. I can't help it but I have to update OS any time there is a leak. Sometimes even if there isn't. It doesn't matter that my original OS was quite fine, I still found improvements in updating. Even finding what seemed the perfect update didn't stop me from thinking nonstop of hybrids and future updates....but what can a poor boy do?
    So Torch .246 to .534....maybe it's called Torch because it can't cool off before I'm putting another OS on it? lol
    Last edited by tumblingdice03; 04-12-11 at 08:18 AM.
    04-12-11 08:14 AM
    we feel your pain, haha
    04-12-11 08:15 AM
    +1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 09:01 AM
    Pfft thats nothing. I forgot my phone at home! How do you think I feel?

04-12-11 09:09 AM

I don't know, why don't you unburden yourself and just tell me how you feel?

However if I were you, I would feel like I needed to go home and get my phone. Then I would feel better; less absent minded and more ready to face the day; prepared to keep appointments straight; in touch with prospective clients; providing needed service to present clients.

Good Lord! Someone help me! I just realized I'm an addict, too!
    04-12-11 09:38 AM
    I feel your pain. I tried to go on methedone (iPhone4) but it wasn't the same! I gave it up and came back to my crack! You left it at home?? Good God man! What did you DO? How did you SURVIVE? I don't even want to THINK about such a calamity!
    04-12-11 02:20 PM
    Welcome to the addiction!
    04-12-11 02:27 PM

aww, crap! it's worse than leaving your purse behind...
    04-29-11 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD