I have a Torch...Is there a way to set the phone so that you dont always have to view a mobile site...this phone is capable of viewing most non mobile sites and its annoying when it sends you to the mobile site and when you type in the address as a non mobile site it continues to send you to the mobile site...like facebook for instance it will directly send you to the mobile site there is no option to view the regular one please help thanks
    01-13-11 12:50 PM
    I haven't seen an option to view full or mobile (I'm sure you looked to) but when I go to facebook.com after the redirect and prior to sign in full site is an option on the bottom.. You may need to clear your cookies/pushed content if you have previously logged into the mobile site. After you tap full site (prior to log in) if you bookmark it, it will always bring you to the full site hope this helps till some cb techy jumps in!
    01-13-11 08:37 PM
    It is site dependant. For example here on CB, there is a link at the bottom to go between mobile and full views. By default it will use a mobile version if there is one. Not all sites have a mobile version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD