How do I quickly jump to the top of a page in a browser? And is there anyway to lock the alt of shift keys on the physical keyboard? And when I use the soft keyboard is there a setting to lock the alt key automatically when I select it like the iPhone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 06:16 PM
    In Options, select Enable Keyboard Shortcuts.

10-03-10 07:35 PM
    As jcp said, first you need to enable shortcuts in the browser. Once they're enabled. 't' brings you to the top of a page, and 'b' brings you directly to the bottom.
    Lock the physical kb in number mode by pressing alt + left-shift together.
    Lock the virtual kb in number mode by holding the number (123) key until you see a '123' indicator in the top left corner.
    Lock caps on the physical kb by pressing alt + right-shift together.
    Lock caps on the virtual kb by holding the shift key.

The BlackBerry help has a list of keyboard shortcuts. There's also one here in the Torch User Guide.
    10-03-10 07:57 PM
    Are the keyboard shortcuts the same in OS 6 as they are in the previous OS versions? That would be a real deal breaker if the keyboard shortcuts weren't implemented. Even though there is a touchscreen that will speed up the process of choosing apps.

10-03-10 07:57 PM
    Are the keyboard shortcuts the same in OS 6 as they are in the previous OS versions? That would be a real deal breaker if the keyboard shortcuts weren't implemented. Even though there is a touchscreen that will speed up the process of choosing apps.

Seems like all of the physical keyboard shortcuts are the same; curiously they're a bit different on the virtual.
    10-03-10 07:59 PM
    Thanks guys!

10-03-10 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD