If someone sends me a pic in a text message how do I save into (veiw saved messages) where u would click the blackberry button and see it there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 01:07 PM
    How do u hide a picture folder?

08-19-10 07:28 AM
    I don't think you can hide a pic folder, but you can delete it. If you get an attached picture you should be able to download and open it and then hit menu>save image.
    08-19-10 07:49 AM
    When some one send you a pic.... Hold your finger on the picture untill it brings up the "pop-up" menu, you should see the save image feature

08-19-10 08:13 AM
    Ok and thatslly save pic to saved messages?

08-19-10 02:51 PM
    Like I mean where when u click the bb button it says view saved messages on my bold I was able to save pics in there but it put the whole message and I want just want a pic to be saved

08-19-10 03:01 PM
    I just want the picture to be saved into saved messages or is there any other way I can save the pic and put it in a folder and lock the folder?

08-19-10 03:12 PM
    Click on the image, that will open the image, then click the menu button, and select save image.

Yes you can hide a picture folder. Select the folder, hit menu button and select properties. On the properties page there is a check box for "Hidden." Select that and close and save. You may have to reboot for it to take effect but it will hide the folder. To unhide the folder you will have to go to "Files" and use the explorer to see it. You will have to hit the menu button and select, "Show Hidden" to see the folder, then choose properties again and uncheck the "Hidden" checkbox.
    08-20-10 10:50 AM
    Ya but on my BB bold I was able to just hit save image and it was be in saved messages in the BB button on messages. And it wint do that only messges. How would I put a text messages pic in saved messages without the message?

08-21-10 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD