For the past 2 days I keep getting the same email over and over again to my gmail address even after i have removed the gmail acct from the phone. If i don't delete it nothing happens but every time it has been deleted it will come back a couple minutes later. Its really starting to annoy me. Its also happening on my wife's phone but hers are coming from a msn and yahoo acct.
    08-08-11 10:13 PM
    Maybe go to your BIS and resend your service book. If that doesn't work, delete your gmail account in BIS and then add it again.

The "BIS" here is not the setup program on your phone, but a website provided by RIM for your carrier. I was confused by those two things before and couldn't get it right. Just go to google and search your carrier name + BIS, it will come up.
    08-08-11 10:35 PM
    I'm having the same problem but I am on a 9700!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 10:36 PM
    Maybe go to your BIS and resend your service book. If that doesn't work, delete your gmail account in BIS and then add it again.

The "BIS" here is not the setup program on your phone, but a website provided by RIM for your carrier. I was confused by those two things before and couldn't get it right. Just go to google and search your carrier name + BIS, it will come up.
    I've already done all that, both through the phone email setup and through the provider website, and it still keeps coming back. In the area on the email it used to say "Received Using: *******@gmail.com" then i removed gmail and now it says "Received Using: Unknown". It seems to be a BIS problem, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    08-08-11 10:51 PM
    Dude me too, but with three emails. I stopped deleting them, and haven't gotten one of them for three hours or so now (fingers crossed).

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    08-08-11 11:03 PM
    It just happened to me, three times in a row. I deleted an email on my GMail account three times before it actually went away. I think it might be because the deletion on GMail didn't work but it showed up again in my messages as I didn't get any tone when I got it the second and third times.
    08-09-11 12:20 AM

Your carriers BIS site that you can access via a pc is the same as the email setup application on your phone. Although from a pc there are a few more options available.
    08-09-11 05:43 AM
    Hrmm, yesterday my entire gmail and hushmail emails got resent to my bb, every single one, so a few hundred. No idea why that happened. My bes email was fine.
    08-09-11 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD