how should i put it back on? is superglue too powerful?

hot glue too hot?

should i just show it to my att store?

????

08-17-11 02:47 PM
    Double sided tape would work.
    amers2842 likes this.
    08-17-11 02:53 PM
    Take it to the store you got it and they will either repair of replace.
    amers2842 likes this.
    08-17-11 03:10 PM
    i never thought of double stick tape.. if that doest work im taking it in! thanks all
    08-18-11 03:56 PM
    You really need to purchase this Roll of double sided tape - 10mm - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell Phone
    I use the leftover stuff from changing lens on the old 83xx BBs. Just cut to fit with an x-acto knife. If you need some, lmk.
    08-19-11 01:43 PM
    The same thing happened to me, I tried to fix it myself with double sided tape but I ended up buying a new one off ebay for like $5. It comes with double sided foam adhesive already attached. It is difficult to fix it yourself because it has to be cut out to a specific shape or else it wont lay flat or there will be light leakage around the edges. Take it from me, I've had personal experience with it.
    08-19-11 08:47 PM
    Bring it back to the store to get them to fix it for you
    oneday116 likes this.
    08-21-11 09:11 PM
    how should i put it back on? is superglue too powerful?

hot glue too hot?

should i just show it to my att store?

????

Sucks!! Ahh, if you are lucky enough to still have the phone under warranty, just take it in to a repair ceneter and have them fix/replace it...If not then the last users sticky tape thingy for $5 it is..
    Good Luck--and got to repair center 1st!!
    08-22-11 01:14 AM
    Yep, same thing was happening to me 2 months ago, but luckily with my phone emergency that I had, I was also able to get a replacement Torch.
    08-22-11 01:57 AM
    The same thing happened to me, I tried to fix it myself with double sided tape but I ended up buying a new one off ebay for like $5. It comes with double sided foam adhesive already attached. It is difficult to fix it yourself because it has to be cut out to a specific shape or else it wont lay flat or there will be light leakage around the edges. Take it from me, I've had personal experience with it.
    Do this^. Regular double side tape will make it functional but you won't be happy with the results.
    08-22-11 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD