Hello all. Firstly, I jst got a new blackberry torch and loving it so far. However, whenever I go to youtube and click on a video, it gives me the error message "An error has occurred attempting to play media". I tried doing several battery pulls but no luck so far. Even did the youtube mobile optimization test but noo . Any ideas? Is it something wrong with the hardware?
    08-21-10 03:02 PM
    Bump. Cmon I know someone else has this problem
    08-22-10 03:13 AM
    I use to have this problem on my BB9000 when I was connected to wifi. The youtube laucher has worked great for me.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-22-10 04:11 AM
    Try m.youtube.com

You cannot use YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

08-22-10 06:11 AM
    yeah its the same result. any one have other ideas?
    08-22-10 02:05 PM
    Anyone? Do you think its the hardware? I want my phone to be perfect and i might have to return/exchange if this is unfixable
    08-23-10 08:36 PM
    Anyone? Do you think its the hardware? I want my phone to be perfect and i might have to return/exchange if this is unfixable
    You're in for serious disappointment, regardless of which phone you have.
    08-23-10 08:43 PM
    Well obviously not perfect you know what i mean, but youtube not working? Cmon... =/
    08-23-10 08:52 PM
    Someone please help! I also just got the Torch a few days ago and you tube was working fine... now all of a sudden I get the same error message I've tried everything I can think of.. so for the love of God no one tell me to do a battery pull any suggestions or ideas would be great!!
    10-08-10 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD