Hello everyone

so I was able to send pictures I've taken before but now there is no option to send..... WTF?!?!? I'm not sure if maybe I did something but please help me out!!!!
    10-27-10 12:55 PM
    Just hit the BB button and choose send...how are you trying to send the pictures and what is preventing you?
    10-27-10 01:05 PM
    there is no option to send, I'm deff not a bb noob either. I'm stumped, I think I need to exchange my phone
    10-27-10 01:09 PM
    Give some details - where are you that you have no option to send? Are you in the pictures app looking at pictures - you hit the BB button and the options menu comes up without an option to send?
    10-27-10 01:59 PM
    I've run across this problem if they are pictures taken with a previous device (even another Torch) and imported to my 9800 during a restore/new device. Seems there's some encryption difference with how the photos were originally taken even though I've never had my media card selected for encryption. While you can view them... there is no option to send.

I've had luck exporting them to my desktop via USB, saving as another file name and importing back to my device.
    10-27-10 02:09 PM
    I have picture stored on my micro SD card that I can send as an attachment on an email. Have you tried this?
    10-27-10 02:28 PM
    I've tried it all, it's stupid, and sucks cause I was at the lakers game last night and I cant even send pixs to ppl or facebook or post up the video i took.... uugghhhh
    10-27-10 03:33 PM
    You're going to have to tell us how you are trying to do it - and where you get stuck - because I have no problem sending pictures with multiple different methods.

I send pictures I've just taken - and upload them to Facebook - without any problems at all. I am able to send pictures that I took on my 9000 and pictures I've downloaded as well...no problem.
    10-27-10 03:47 PM
    I've tried it all, it's stupid, and sucks cause I was at the lakers game last night and I cant even send pixs to ppl or facebook or post up the video i took.... uugghhhh
    Hey Luxirie,
    I had a similar issue with forwarding a Contact yesterday. See if my workaround fixes this for you.

Needed to forwarded Contact. Went into Contacts, MENU, Send > Messenger Contact. Sent, done.

Hour later person asks me when I'm sending that phone number to him... Huh?!? Check the BBM Chat with him, and sure enough nothing about a Contact forwarded. Try again, check Chat again, still did nothing.

Well knowing there's alwasy more than one way to skin a cat on a BB, I started in reverse. I went into my BBM Chat with the person, MENU, Send > BlackBerry Contact, and voila — success!

So try going into the BBM Chat with the person (or opening one), click MENU, scroll down (or click S to skip down) to Send > and select Picture.
    See if that works... fingers crossed for you...

EDIT: If you're sending pic thorugh app other than BBM, same goes. Try going into that app, hitting MENU, and look for option to send/attach a pic/file.
    10-27-10 06:22 PM
    Hey girl! I had the same stupid problem! But i found my self around it. I have to email myself the picture, once i get it in email, i open it, save it on my phone as a different name, then I can go to the picture that I just saved and gave a new name and send as a text, facebook etc. I know, i feel like it's stupid and a big inconvenience. Especially for the latest and greatest TORCH! UGH! Hope this helps!
    10-27-10 07:08 PM
    Luxrie I had the exact same problem yestertday. I think the problem lies in the scene mood which u are taking the pic in. If u have it on auto the pic will be larger(1-2MB). But if u chose a mode like "close up" the pic will be smaller allowing u to send it through bbm, text, email or anyother method. I played with this all yesterday and that is what I arrived to. Check out my thread here...http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/th...-torch-543252/

If anyone has anything else to add please chime in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 10:13 PM
    So I came up with a solution. Change the image size of it pics in the option menu of ur camera. 2592x1944 almost always produces a huge pic file no matter what mode u use. Try the medium file size for all your pics

10-27-10 11:01 PM
    I take most of my pictures on Large setting, with Auto mode, and have no problem sending them.
    10-28-10 06:55 AM
    I take most of my pictures on Large setting, with Auto mode, and have no problem sending them.
    Hmmm are you using your Torch? If so how are you sending them... txt,bbm, or email?

Because my large setting makes my photo's file size too large and when that happens it does not present me with an option to send.
    10-28-10 12:52 PM
    I just started to have this problem. I can send some pics and some I cant. Same thing with voice notes, made one today and there is no option to send it in any form. Same thing with some of my pics, when I hit menu it gives no option to send via text, bbm, or email. Oh by the way I have a torch.
    10-28-10 08:18 PM
    Hello everyone

so I was able to send pictures I've taken before but now there is no option to send..... WTF?!?!? I'm not sure if maybe I did something but please help me out!!!!
    What OS are you running?
    10-28-10 09:56 PM
    This has nothing to do with file size. Two of my friends with the Torch don't show this option at all on theirs but mind does. We all have the same OS build.

The pictures I send are 1 to 2 MB and it sends through find. I still can't figure it out why some phones show the send option and some don't especially when the OS versions are all the same?
    10-29-10 12:10 AM
    Im running the official release of .246, I can send all pics with a medium file type but I can not send any with a large file type setting.
    10-29-10 07:42 AM
    My pictures are always in large mode and I have never had a problem sending in email, bbm, or txt. Yes I have a torch.
    10-29-10 07:47 AM
    wow, i'm happy i found this forum. Ok, i've had my Torch for about six weeks now. Also, i use my 3g Iphone as well. However, i'm having the same problem as some of you are experiencing on the Torch. There are a few pictures that i've taken---press the menu key and there is an option to send as txt, email, FB, twitter, BBM, etc. However, there are other pics i've taken with my Torch that does not give me the option to send; just assign contact, options, rotate and that's pretty much it....what gives??? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Should I take my phone back to the ATT Device Support Center?? this is such an inconvenience. Here is the OS that i'm currently running Bundle 695---Version 6.0.0.246.
    10-30-10 07:25 AM
    Hey Luxirie,
    I had a similar issue with forwarding a Contact yesterday. See if my workaround fixes this for you.

Needed to forwarded Contact. Went into Contacts, MENU, Send > Messenger Contact. Sent, done.

Hour later person asks me when I'm sending that phone number to him... Huh?!? Check the BBM Chat with him, and sure enough nothing about a Contact forwarded. Try again, check Chat again, still did nothing.

Well knowing there's alwasy more than one way to skin a cat on a BB, I started in reverse. I went into my BBM Chat with the person, MENU, Send > BlackBerry Contact, and voila � success!

So try going into the BBM Chat with the person (or opening one), click MENU, scroll down (or click S to skip down) to Send > and select Picture.
    See if that works... fingers crossed for you...

EDIT: If you're sending pic thorugh app other than BBM, same goes. Try going into that app, hitting MENU, and look for option to send/attach a pic/file.
    My pictures are always set to large in normal mode, so i don't think this has anything to do with it.
    I do as elite posted and am always able to send pictures anywhere, BBM, email, text message and/or facebook. To be honest this is how I have always sent anything on a BB.
    10-30-10 07:48 AM
    I had the same aggravating problem. The solution is to email them to yourself as a medium image for the ones that you have already taken and save them. The fix moving forward is to go to camera-options-imAge size and change it to medium. The default setting of large is too big to go through BBM. The pictures on large are up to a 2 and that won't send because it's too large. Save the hassle and change the setting.

10-30-10 09:01 AM
    What OS are you running?
    It's in my signature
    10-30-10 09:28 AM
    I had the same aggravating problem. The solution is to email them to yourself as a medium image for the ones that you have already taken and save them. The fix moving forward is to go to camera-options-imAge size and change it to medium. The default setting of large is too big to go through BBM. The pictures on large are up to a 2 and that won't send because it's too large. Save the hassle and change the setting.
    I really don't think that's the problem. I am fully able to send LARGE camera pictures that I have taken - even to BBM contacts. It asks me what size I want to send...

The picture I just sent has these properties: 1.9MB, 2592 x 1944

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    10-30-10 10:41 AM
    I really don't think that's the problem. I am fully able to send LARGE camera pictures that I have taken - even to BBM contacts. It asks me what size I want to send...

The picture I just sent has these properties: 1.9MB, 2592 x 1944

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There is most defintely an issue with this. I can not send any pic with a file size larger than 1MB. Some of the folks on this thread can send with no problem, and some can't. Whenever I take a picture that is of a smaller file size, I have the same options as these screenshots.
    10-30-10 01:45 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD