Ok whassup my fellow Torchers, I have a problem. I dont have social feeds app anymore or my blackberry maps, nor am I able to add any applications to my phone. I'm running Desktop Manager for mac....yes i know i should be using windows but i have no access to any. Please help everytime i try to reload the apps or add them back to my phone the picture attached is the message i get...If anyone has an idea of what to do or why this is happening i'll gladly appreciate it thanks
    09-22-10 01:50 PM
    What happens when you try and download an app OTA?
    09-22-10 01:55 PM
    OTA is fine I've downloaded apps with no problem OTA
    09-22-10 02:07 PM
    then continue doing that.

DM for mac is anything but fine.

It will always bug out, until further releases.

Only solution would be to have windows run on a parallel on your mac, with windows DM installed within that.

(Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac)

just keep using OTA.
    09-22-10 02:08 PM
    I out of luck i dont have a windows installation CD is there anyway how to do it without the CD
    09-22-10 02:35 PM
    I out of luck i dont have a windows installation CD is there anyway how to do it without the CD
    unfortunately I can really help you do it with out the installation CD due to software piracy laws.

If you 'acquire' an older windows CD from a friend or a website its your own doings.
    I personally would find an older copy of XP (due to its framework and stability, as well as its low resource draw) and use that
    09-22-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD