hi i search for the answer. I found a thread that tells me to go to the media folder. then pictures, then unhidden. I have tried that still cant find my pic. can someone please help.thanks in advance for the help
    Last edited by jacemo76m; 10-28-10 at 12:06 AM.
    10-27-10 10:47 PM
    I think you have to un-hide them on your computer. Im on windows (7) so I can only tell you this way....

Connect your BB to your PC, enable mass storage mode. Go to My Computer, click "Organize" usually top left, then "folder and search options." from there, click the second tab, "view" and mid way down you should see "hidden files and folders", click "show...."

Now, go your BB folder from my computer, if its hidden pictures, go to photos and it should be there, like faded out; right click, then click, select properties and un-check "hidden" or delete it you wish.

Hope this helps
    10-28-10 12:37 AM
    On the BlackBerry:

Files
    File Folders
    Select Device or Media Card
    Menu (BlackBerry button)
    Show Hidden

You need to find where you put the picture. After you do, and you press Show Hidden, you can then highlight the pic, press Menu, Properties, uncheck hidden.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 05:21 AM
    On the BlackBerry:

Files
    File Folders
    Select Device or Media Card
    Menu (BlackBerry button)
    Show Hidden

You need to find where you put the picture. After you do, and you press Show Hidden, you can then highlight the pic, press Menu, Properties, uncheck hidden.

where do i find the file you r talking about
    10-28-10 11:32 PM
    Its an application on the homescreen. Its literally called "Files". Its somewhat like windows explorer.

10-28-10 11:39 PM
    You can also go into the Media folder and select the BB menu button then select "explore" from the menu. It pulls up the file explorer just the same.

10-28-10 11:41 PM
    thank u all for the help i found the picture i was looking for
    10-28-10 11:56 PM
    OK so maybe Im just overlooking something entirely, but I am actually not see all the photo's on my phone in either device or media storage. Why is that?? I only hide a few photo's and I can't even find the ones that are not hidden. WTH? I havve tried both locations thru Media card and device memory. I have at least 200+ media card photos and it only shows me 25??
    11-07-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD