Hello guys , im really sad right now ...

I copied a folder with themes to my BB internal 4gb memory ... the folder contains two files , 1 .alx and 1 .cod

i ran the "files" application through my phone and thought it would install , it did not work ..

So i plugged the device to Desktop manager to install it through there .. but what happened ?

The device shutted off , i did a battery pull and the device loaded 1% then off , i tried safe mode

Oh if that helps , App loader would recognize the device and could install the OS but when it comes to the part where the device initialization , it does the same thing ... :/

Ill try bbsak right now
    04-05-12 04:59 AM
    please guys im really afraid ( i cant afford the money to buy a new phone

EDIT :

Sorry guys my bad ... i was crying and was like WHY WHY WHY , then my eyes stared to my old oem battery , i wont loose anything if i tried it , so i pulled my third party and used my old one ... Guess what? it loaded till "Error 507" and i thought it would need a OS load , so now im happy and it loaded

i know double posting and this thread is useless ,but i was really afraid xD and it may help other people who have the third party batteries

TIP : Never ever , buy third party batteries !
    Last edited by -Khalid-; 04-05-12 at 05:37 AM.
    04-05-12 05:13 AM
    Yep I had problems with third party batteries once.
    BlackBerry batteries have some special security, you need an OEM battery from RIM, seems like your phone discovered it was fooled !
    04-05-12 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD