Just got a Torch today. Love it so far, but a problem with the browser.

In the store I tried visiting a few websites I frequently use, to see how it renders. One example was thestar.com

When I tried it in store, the mobile site launched at first, but there was a link to view the full site. When I hit the link, the full site loaded...no problems.

So I bring my Torch home, and visit the same site. Only this time, when I hit the "view full site" like, nothing happens. It just reloads the mobile site again.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I ned to change in the options to get the full site to load?

Thanks for your help CrackBerry Nation.
    11-28-10 10:26 PM
    That doesn't seem right, I never had to change any settings to be able to view the full site in my options. Have you tried a battery pull? I can't think of why it would do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 10:57 PM
    Smae here. Mobile site loads fine but the full site just reloads the mobile site. Looks to be a site issue as CB and a few others work fine.

11-28-10 11:38 PM
    Doing the same thing for me as well. Click the link to the full site, nothing happens. Probably a site issue. Check back in 24 hours. I suspect something like that wouldn't go unnoticed.

11-29-10 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD