Downloads and Frequent screens. Is there anyway to map these to user defined folders? Other than that, I LOVE MY TORCH!
    09-10-10 08:24 AM
    No. I don't particularly care for all the extra tabs either, I keep it on the All tab all the time. I'm sure once theme developers get their hands on a new development application we'll see themes that will eliminate these extra tabs.
    09-10-10 08:36 AM
    No. I don't particularly care for all the extra tabs either, I keep it on the All tab all the time. I'm sure once theme developers get their hands on a new development application we'll see themes that will eliminate these extra tabs.
    Yep, it's just a matter of time before we are sporting some awesome themes and customization.
    09-10-10 08:49 AM
    I don't ever go to downloads/frequent/media.

Like NoahFecks I pretty much stay on the All screen all the time...I did however make all my "Media" icons "Favorites" so now my "Favorites" screen is essentially a media screen. That way I don't have to swipe twice to get to media - just once to get to favorites.

I hope soon we see customization through the OS itself...though themes will probably come to the rescue first.
    09-10-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD