Haggle guys haggle - it's not like these are the only phones available out there. Just say your looking at x phone on y network when speaking to retentions/disconnections - see what they throw at you then.

Each renewal time I do that - for most things including motor insurance (they add 10, 20, 30% for no other reason just to see what they can get away with).
    11-17-10 08:11 AM
    Finally got my mits on it!!

version 246 installed - now to start the learning process.

Quick one - have had to send my web bookmarks to the device via bluetooth (dead simple to pair) as I can't find the location where they are stored on my current device. Where does the bb phone store bluetooth received files please? Tried the universal search but nothing pops up.

ta

another one - text messages. I've copied the ones I need to keep from my old phone to PC - how can I get these to my BB please? With the phone connected to the PC there's no directory for messages.
    11-17-10 08:18 AM
    ok, web book marks sortd - bit long winded way. copied from phone to pc, then open each on in ie and save as a favourite (new folder), then export this folder as htm then copy this to the 9800, then open it there and click each link and save book mark.

still no joy on how to move texts over.

now also got things like error (100) on facebook and couldn't conenct to app world - called orange, they said advanced options, host routing table, register now.

I did this some 4 hours ago + and still waiting for a text reply (from BB?) - how long should this take please?

ta
    11-18-10 08:43 AM
    right, not to worry - spoke to orange again - seems my new package which includes BB service doesnt kick in till 1st Dec - duh!!! anyhow they've given me early access on the grounds of whats the point of having the phone if you cant use it properly.....nice.

Just for any other BB Orange people here it sounds like they're setting up a dedicated BB service and when you dial into 150 the aim is to send all BB owners to a dedicated BB team.

cool
    11-18-10 09:16 AM
    For 300 daytime (6PM evenings & weekends, Rogers-Rogers free calling, and My5), 6GB data, unlimited msging, voicemail and all other fees I'm sitting at $47 CDN.
    11-18-10 09:28 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD