I've had my Torch 9800 since August, and I've recently been experiencing the following issues:

- independent scrolling (the cursor will move on its own, even if I'm not using the trackpad or using the touchscreen)
    - freezing (sometimes the phone will simply freeze, for no reason at all, be it receiving a message or simply placing the phone down, forcing me to battery pull)
    - signing out of Twitter (this is a new one. I'll exit the application, and open it at a later time and find myself signed out)

If anyone has any possible tips they could offer me, I'd appreciate it. As much as I love this phone, these issues are starting to get on my nerves a little bit.

Thank you!
    01-11-12 08:19 AM
    Depending on what OS you have installed today you may need to upgrade. How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com

If you still have questions return with more information about the phone including the current OS. This is likely to be a resolvable set of problems.
    01-11-12 11:37 AM
    Just so I know, is there a different way of going about upgrading the OS since I use a Mac? I know those instructions are regarding a PC, so I'm just curious.
    01-11-12 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD