I had the storm and it came with a great of ringtones to choose from. Is there anyway to have the factory ones that came with that phone transfer to the torch there are all only about 1/4 tones on the torch that the storm had?
    06-04-11 04:55 PM
    If you go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BB browser, you can download the old OS5 ringtones from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-11 04:59 PM
    thank you so much Phill_UK
    I am sure my phone is laughing at me because it can do more than I have a clue how to do. thank you thank you
    06-04-11 10:46 PM
    In addition you can download mp3 ringtones from this site or make your own if you get a good program and create ringtones from songs or audio files you may have.
    Of course I know you meant the stock BB tones but if you weren't aware of the other options I thought I'd mention it. It's a fun world of ringtones!!
    06-05-11 12:43 AM
    You can designate any song you have on your phone as a ringtone without having to download a ringtone creation app. All you have to do is highlight the song and hit your bb menu button. There is an option to set the song as a ringtone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by newcollector; 06-05-11 at 07:18 AM.
    06-05-11 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD