After upgrading to .576 with hybrid royy .600

it freezes at the end of the loading line with the word blackberry on top. Then i connect it to the pc and it connects. Desktop M see's it but then it goes to a full white screen. Then nothing works.

I deleted vendor files, put the proper java folder replacement. I dont get what I did wrong.

Anyone know i can restore my phone cuz nothings working right now and i cant really use it or connect.
    06-16-11 03:32 PM
    Had a similar problem when I upgraded software. I didnt have the freezing problem but my phone did lag very bad.

I backed it up and wiped the device. I honestly think I got a virus.
    06-17-11 08:41 PM
    why don't you connect device with BBSAK wipe it and then reinstall OS. I am using the same hybrid rroyy hybrid .600 on base .576 on my torch without any issue. BB is free from any type of virus, so don't have any fear of it.
    06-17-11 11:19 PM
    I may have the answer. It sounds like you might have done a "folder" replacement instead of just dragging the files from 600 into the 576 directory. If that is what you did, that is the issue. If you have 576 installed and you simpley ran the installer, it should have copied the files properly...

Wipe the device and reload the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    freedomx20a likes this.
    06-18-11 11:04 PM
    I may have the answer. It sounds like you might have done a "folder" replacement instead of just dragging the files from 600 into the 576 directory. If that is what you did, that is the issue. If you have 576 installed and you simpley ran the installer, it should have copied the files properly...

Wipe the device and reload the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ya i did do that. got it now running perfect bridge faster with pb except when opening new bbm chat window

battery life up feels like alot
    06-19-11 02:51 AM
    you are welcome!
    06-19-11 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD