Does the blackberry torch get finger prints badly? If so what can i use in order to keep them off ?
    12-18-10 09:17 PM
    Use gloves....
    12-18-10 09:18 PM
    It will obviously..as any touch screen will. The phone comes with a polish cloth to help with any obsessiveness..or you could pick up a screen protector..those help diminish fingerprints as well. Another option is to go all Kevin Spacey ala Seven and cut off your fingerprints all together..although you'd still get some smudging i'm sure
    12-18-10 09:20 PM
    Damn double postings..
    12-18-10 09:21 PM
    Have you heard of the invisible shield? Can you tell me about the invisible shield cause I assume that will keep the fingerprints off and keep all the scratches etc. I am being told about bubbles?
    12-18-10 09:26 PM
    Have you heard of the invisible shield? Can you tell me about the invisible shield cause I assume that will keep the fingerprints off and keep all the scratches etc. I am being told about bubbles?
    Ya I've used Invisishield (or whatever the name is) and personally I don't like them..but its all subjective. Personally I've yet to get a good clean install without any bubbles left behind..and those drive me nuts. I'd sooner clean a smudgy screen than look at bubbles..but again..it all comes down to personal preference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 09:45 PM
    You shouldn't have to worry about scratches under normal use. Fingerprints are just a fact of life. Wipe it down with the included cloth when it gets too annoying.
    12-18-10 09:54 PM
    are you worrying the fingerprints on the screen or on the bezel?

If you worry about the fingerprints on the screen you could always use anti-glare screen protector...

If you worry about the bezel, just buy the white or red version.... but still you have to wipe it with soft cloth (I use micro whatever cloth) if you want it clean enough (OCD ._.")
    12-18-10 11:24 PM
    Use antiglare screen protectors it keeps fingerprints off.
    12-19-10 12:56 AM
    I just put the invis on my brand new rma torch, full coverage. Love itn its like sex gotta wrap that shiz.

12-19-10 02:15 AM
    I got a set of 5 anti-glare screen protectors from a seller on ebay, and they work wonderfully. I'm also always carrying rubbing alcohol pads with me along with my polishing cloth in my purse.

12-19-10 06:47 AM
    Rim sent me a few mobile screen protectors. I just use those. Basically you stick them on the back of the device, then when you want to clean your screen just peel it off and clean the screen. 1 side is microfibre and the other is a rubbery stuff thats sticky.

12-19-10 07:47 AM
    Rim sent me a few mobile screen protectors. I just use those. Basically you stick them on the back of the device, then when you want to clean your screen just peel it off and clean the screen. 1 side is microfibre and the other is a rubbery stuff thats sticky.

How did you get them to send those?

12-19-10 08:25 AM
    That's why I can't buy one of the total toUch phones, smudges & prints make me want to go postal! Even when a stranger is next to me using one its all I can do to keep from grabbing it out of there hand to scrub it down & give it back

12-19-10 09:09 AM
    How did you get them to send those?

Was in a beta and after it was done, they sent me a mug, some pens, those screen cleaners and a hand written note thanking me. Was pretty cool. Didnt expect it at all especially the hand written letter.
    12-19-10 04:13 PM
    I have no problem with fingerprints. Just a good wipe every so often does the trick
    12-19-10 09:04 PM
    I have more problems regarding fingerprints on my iPod touch than my Blackberry Torch. I think it has a fingerprint resistive coating or something on it, or maybe the glass is just more fingerprint resistive.
    12-19-10 09:19 PM
    Touch screen = smudges.

12-19-10 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD