When I get an email I take the Torch out of the case (Proper BB pouch) it opens up the notification bar and opens up the email.

I just want to take the Torch out and have the home screen then choose to open my notification bar and read my mails when I want.

Is this a feature that can be turned off or a bug?
    10-27-10 08:13 AM
    Go to > Messages > options >message display and actions

Scroll downb and there is an option to "Auto open newest message after removing device from holster" just select never.
    10-27-10 08:32 AM
    I wish BBM had that same option, or if it does I haven't looked in the right place to find it.
    10-27-10 08:34 AM
    I wish BBM had that same option, or if it does I haven't looked in the right place to find it.
    If you go into BBM settings and tick to show chats in messages application, then if you have set messages to not open when removed from Holster then that setting should apply to BBM as well.
    10-27-10 08:42 AM
    Go to > Messages > options >message display and actions

Scroll downb and there is an option to "Auto open newest message after removing device from holster" just select never.
    Ahh that's the one, many thanks
    10-27-10 08:52 AM
    This was my favorite feature back when I had a case that put my storm to sleep!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 09:11 AM
    It's quite an annoying feature actually, especially if you're pulling your phone out quick for another reason and it opens up a message instead.
    10-27-10 11:52 AM
    Then disable it, it's not like you don't have a choice... Myself, I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD