hey guys, i am having a problem with facebook that started over the weekend. when i try uploading a picture from mu 9800 to facebook it gives an error. when i click on retry, it doesnt do anything...

i did a search and could not find a similar issue...

i did several battery pulls and reinstalled the app. also checked security permissions and set all to "allow"...any guesses? running os 6.0.0.668
    11-08-11 09:16 PM
    Hmmm I don't know unless you can try and contaxct your service provider and ask them how come you can't upload pics on Facebook from your phone..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 03:11 AM
    Hey I�m having some trouble with facebook aswell! I can use it for a while on Wi-fi then it just won't work anymore until I re-install it! My service provider is just now prepping for BB services!!

Any clues??
    11-09-11 07:12 AM
    my fb in not working what to dooooo pls helpp
    11-09-11 02:59 PM
    1. Get your Service books resent - Go Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table, then click menu key > Register Now. Then battery pull and see if that works

2. Call your service provider to make sure they have all BB services activated (the other week mine didn't have my MMS activated for some reason and they just activated for me on the spot)

3. Wipe device and Re-install OS and then try.

do it in that order.
    11-11-11 03:58 AM
    Thanks, the first option worked for me, let me see how that goes!!!
    11-12-11 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD