My torch, is the first Blackberry I've owned, and I love it.
    First thing I did was upgrade to the new operating system...went slicker than ****. Then, got on my blackberry Computer software....and deleted all the Crap I didn't want or need on the phone. Gave me quite a bit more space.

Then downloaded "Memory Up Pro". Asked about it on here, and didn't get any real positive respones's. I've personally enjoyed it. I do the "quick boost" and I actually see more speed after the Ram has been defragged.

Downloaded an "anti malware" Program called "Kisses", run it every now and then and update it...It hasen't found nothin yet. Just downloaded the free..."Beam Explorer" today. It's like a "File Manager" for your computer. Pretty Cool.

Also got BBScanner... a Police/Fire... actual happening scanner for all over the world...a couple of bar code readers...ScanLife and OR Code scanner Pro... and a little program called "My Times". Time zones all over the world.
    Bout the only thing I'm lookin for now is a good Compase app. for the Torch and "BATTLESHIPS" for the Torch!

Anyway...Happy as **** with my Torch. BTW....I'm 62 years old....so I might have a bit different "take" on smart phones. I don't need as much as the younger....Smarter kids out there. Still...Love this Torch!!!
    11-03-10 10:37 PM
    Glad you are liking your torch
    11-04-10 01:28 AM
    nice one - my current contract expires tomorrow - shopped around - and will be calling orange for the phone tomorrow so good to see another BB newbie getting on so well.
    11-04-10 05:23 AM
    There's a compass app on appworld, but I haven't tried it myself. Also, looks like a Battleships game just came out, according to the front page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 11:15 AM
    glad ur liking the torch. The only thing ull love more than ur phone is this forum. Lots of nice people willing to help you out on almost anything.
    11-04-10 11:50 AM
    For being 62 years young..you definately seem to have a good knowledge of technology..which is more than I can say for the "younger" average joe

Glad your enjoying the Torch, and your first BB.
    11-04-10 01:54 PM
    There's a compass app on appworld, but I haven't tried it myself. Also, looks like a Battleships game just came out, according to the front page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks!! I'll check it out. I check every couple of days, and the last Battleships that I saw wasen't supported for the Torch....don't think the Compass was either, but I'll check again. Thanks Much.
    11-04-10 01:56 PM
    For being 62 years young..you definately seem to have a good knowledge of technology..which is more than I can say for the "younger" average joe

Glad your enjoying the Torch, and your first BB.
    Probably know just enough to be dangerous!! That's why I back up alot.
    I know my way around computers pretty well, but this is a bit different. Cool as heck though. If anybody with a Torch stumbles across Battleships and a Compass that works on the torch, Let me know please. Thanks much.
    11-04-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD