Does anyone have a link to download Evernote directly? I do not have access to blackberry app world from Serbia, and was hoping to download the app directly?

I tried downloading it directly from their site however it says "Sorry that page was not found?"
    02-22-11 09:40 AM
    Does anyone have a link to download Evernote directly? I do not have access to blackberry app world from Serbia, and was hoping to download the app directly?

I tried downloading it directly from their site however it says "Sorry that page was not found?"
    This was the only one I could find that was not BB AppWorld.

Remember Everything | Evernote Corporation
    02-22-11 12:33 PM
    ^ unfortunately that's no good. He needs the download link for a BB device and Evernote's site just points to BB App World
    02-22-11 01:02 PM
    Oh damn, thanks for that info. guess I shoulda checked further on that site.
    02-22-11 01:12 PM
    Here you go, I uploaded it. Copy the jad and cod files to a folder on your computer and then use BBSAK to load the jad file.
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bx7...YWYwNTZj&hl=en
    Let me know when you have the files.
    02-22-11 01:59 PM
    I am NOT in Serbia, but may as well be. I am in Canada (colder and less beautiful).

Can someone put up the jad and cod files for CBS radio, which Blackberry World won't let me have in Canada, please? Missing my News88 and News78.
    02-22-11 03:03 PM
    ^ Sam - have you tried TuneIn Radio app. Its fantastic. With it you can listen to many CBC stations as well as thousands more in Canada and all over the globe.
    It's 100% free. TuneIn Radio - Blackberry
    02-22-11 03:29 PM
    Yes. Got it. CBS radio stations are blocked.

Not really interested in people's recommendations on apps but the jad and cod files for CBS radio.
    02-24-11 06:59 PM
    ^ My mistake. I thought I read CBC, when you clearly wrote CBS. Oh well.
    02-24-11 07:57 PM
    02-25-11 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD