My phone has been really slow recently and keeps having a timer icon in the middle of the screen. It goes round for ages and just randomly appears, stopping me from using my phone.
    When I went into te camera yesterday, it all came up as normal, but the screen is black!
    Today, this message came up: uncaught exception application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(140) is not responding; process terminated

what is wrong - is it fixable?
    06-26-11 06:07 AM
    Sounds like you need to reload the OS. Backup your phone first and if you don't know how here is a thread to follow. How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader | CrackBerry.com

The slowness may also be to the OS that is on it and maybe another one will work better, you can check in the torch section and see which one users think works the best. I'll also try to find a thread I read awhile ago about helping the hourglass not appear so often, will edit this post when I find it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/i-...roblem-611882/
    Last edited by kbz1960; 06-26-11 at 06:41 AM. Reason: add link
    06-26-11 06:39 AM
    Hey, when i turn on my phone i get a message that says uncaught exception index: 125>= 125.
    Also, my contact list won't show up but when I type in someones number that I HAD in my contacts it shows up.. Anyone know whats up??
    06-26-11 09:35 PM
    before reloading the os, pull the sd card and see if you still have the issue. if no put it back in, turn of compression and repair the card and internal storage. follow that with a battery pull. should fix ya up. if yes reload the os...
    06-27-11 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD