Someone please help! I also just got the Torch a few days ago and you tube was working fine... now all of a sudden I get the same error message I've tried everything I can think of.. so for the love of God no one tell me to do a battery pull any suggestions or ideas would be great!!
    10-08-10 12:14 PM
    Why create a 2nd thread 10 minutes after you posted the same question in an identical thread?? Just askin.
    10-08-10 12:18 PM
    How about try not posting a new thread when there is already one with the same topic that you posted in before posting this.
    10-08-10 12:18 PM
    LOL.... thanks for the HELP ppl.... sorry for the unforgivable sin of posting a new thread... I couldn't find my last post and wasn't sure if it went through or not... Im at work... my computer sucks and I dont use this site often enough to navigate... but thanks again for your useless comments...
    10-08-10 12:22 PM
    Please help... I went and got a new Torch because of charging issues and I was able to play videos and now I have the same problem again! I keep doing battery pulls and nothing wrks... just keep getting the same error.... that's two phones now....

has anyone had this issue yet? I can't be the only one with this issue and with two different phones!!!!
    10-14-10 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD