Im new to the whole BB world and the Torch is the 1st ive owned. I downloaded the 6.0 desktop software and updated all of my contacts on my computer. I tried the sync to update my contacts from the computer to my phone and keep recieving an error messgage ( error 0x80040fb3 ). Right before I tried to sync I had uploaded the FB app for my phone which uploaded pictures next to my contacts and also put birthdays into my calendar. I uninstalled the FB app on my phone and also went on FB on my PC and uninstalled the app there too and still the pictures and birthdays remained. I went through and deleted the pics and birthdays 1 by 1, but it still says in my calendar that I have a FB calendar. Can someone please tell me how to update my contacts and tell my why all the updates remained on my phone after I uninstalled FB on my phone? Thanks
    08-25-10 11:56 PM
    I had to delete the pictures in my Outlook Contacts before they would sync properly.
    08-26-10 12:27 AM
    I never had a problem with pictures in the past.

This is simply LAZY programming. How hard would it be to display the freaking contact that is causing the sync problem so we can edit it or delete it? Unbelievable.

Instead, hundreds of us have to waste hundreds of hours trying to debug this crappy utility, with crappier error messages. I'm ready to replace my Torch with an iPhone.
    08-28-10 11:03 AM
    Try that and report back. Error codes will be more frequent and harder to find solutions.

If you turn off the FB Contact sync within FB, the sync will be just fine even when updating pics.
    08-28-10 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD