First off I have a brand new Torch....Yayyy !!
    My problem....
    When 'composing' a new email, and typing in the first letter in the 'To' field, a drop down appears with every person/website/company that I've ever sent an email or browsed to that starts with that letter. On my Bold it was only my 'own contacts' that showed up on the dropdown but on the Torch it's everything...even mistakes
    Is there a way to clear these ever growing lists on the drop down ? I've tried everything I can think of and hours of searches without success. My screenshot is a short list example of when I type in the letter 'T' ...some lists are much longer

04-04-11 01:10 PM
    Open Messages>Options>Message Display and Actions>Uncheck Show Recent Contacts When Composing Email.
    wendybeee likes this.
    04-04-11 01:16 PM
    Open Messages>Options>Message Display and Actions>Uncheck Show Recent Contacts When Composing Email.
    Thank you sooo much lak611
    Seriously my last resort is to post, as I generally can always figure out what I need to....but this really had me stumped, mostly because OS6 is so new to me
    04-04-11 01:32 PM
    Thank you sooo much lak611
    Seriously my last resort is to post, as I generally can always figure out what I need to....but this really had me stumped, mostly because OS6 is so new to me
    You're welcome.

That would be an annoying issue, and I'm glad it is working now.
    wendybeee and flipkc like this.
    04-04-11 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD